August 24, 2011

LA bound!

Ahh...vacation time has crept up on me so I will be out for a a little while. :(  But I hope to come back with lots of good stuff for ya! :) I'm off visit a very lovely, wonderful, AMAZING friend in California and I can't wait. She also has a blog about her lifestyle as a recently transitioned vegan, it's called Vegan, What?. Please check it out! You'd be surprised at the options that she's found so far. And if you're wondering, yes I will be eating all vegan options with her while I'm there. I know...I know. It's definitely not my normal thing (I made Wendys run that I made at 10:30 pm last night because I just HAD to have a spicy chicken sandwich), but hey, when in Rome right? I will be sure to Tweet it up though! As much as I can at least, haha. If I get a chance I might sneak in a blog post or two as well. :) And I shall return with pictures and a recap of the overall trip. Stay cool ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment