July 21, 2011

What the fudge!?

Yeah so today I realized that the last post that I did was in March...Unacceptable.

I didn't realize when I started this blog how much I would have to dedicate to it. I certainly don't want this to be a project that I let drift by the wayside, at least not without proper warning lol. But I think it stands to mention that I get easily distracted, so there you go. I've vowed to put myself on a tighter schedule...so we'll see how THAT works out, haha. And that includes making sure that I post more often. I need to be more productive! I've recently been inspired by a friend of mine. She runs her own blog, Vegan, What?, and has been posting a lot of great content pretty consistently (check it out!). I then decided that I need to get back on track with mine, plus I've missed you so...

Coming soon, Purple Paintbrush on Twitter and Facebook! Oh yes yes ya'll. It's about to get serious up in here. I'll let you know.

And finally, more art!

1 comment: